Learn More About Department of Aging Services
The Baltimore County Department of Aging (BCDA) has a lot to offer Baltimore County seniors and their families. Learn more about our programs and services by watching a video that will help you energize your life. You can also find out more about BCDA in our photo-filled Annual Report (PDF).
Maryland Access Point (MAP) serves as the entry point for obtaining information, referrals and options counseling for seniors, adults with disabilities, their families, caregivers and professionals.
The Baltimore County MAP phone number is 410-887-2594. Calls are answered by a team of Certified Information and Assistance Specialists (CIRS), Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
If you are seeking services in other counties in Maryland, you may contact the Maryland MAP by calling 1-844-627-5465. The Maryland MAP website offers information about health and support services for older Marylanders and persons with disabilities.
Maryland Access Point of Baltimore County provides
- Screening and referrals for services and benefits
- Brochures and booklets on a variety of topics mailed to your door
- Guest speakers for your community organization through the Speakers Bureau
- Information and assistance for seniors and their families
- Loan Closet durable medical equipment for loan to people over age 60
- Options Counseling for seniors and adults with disabilities
Contact MAP of Baltimore County by calling 410-887-2594 or sending an email to email@example.com to access these services. The office is located at 611 Central Avenue, Room 220, Towson 21204.
Frequently Requested Services
- Senior Centers
Learn about programs and activities at Baltimore County Senior Centers.
Search for volunteer opportunities that match your skills and interests.
- Nutrition Programs
Learn more about the Eating Together program.
Learn more about available student internship positions at the Department of Aging.
- Caregivers Information
The Caregivers Program offers a variety of resources to help family caregivers to provide good care for older relatives.
For information or comments, contact the Department of Aging or call 410-887-2594.
- Community Resources 2020 is now available online. Get information about services available to Baltimore County seniors and their families.
The Baltimore County Department of Aging strengthens lives by providing services, programs and connections to resources.